Black Magic DUSK TO DAWN uses a unique and specific blend of key ingredients, to promote a healthy, relaxing, peaceful rest, furthermore, allowing the body to maximize its R.E.M. (rapid eye movement) sleep opportunities.*
The majority of muscle repair and growth occurs during sleep, when hormones are released. Without adequate sleep, muscle gain is greatly diminished. Additionally, when athletes fail to sleep enough (less than 8 hours per night), the body may fail to produce the adequate amount of testosterone it needs for full recovery.*
DUSK TO DAWN is crafted to contain everything needed for peaceful, uninterrupted sleep. Being stimulant-free, DUSK TO DAWN can be stacked with your favorite Black Magic Supply products, including our Vegan or Multi-Source proteins, both great options for a late-night healthy snack.*
DUSK TO DAWN features a transparent label that fully discloses the dose of each active ingredient. This means you know exactly what you’re getting in each and every serving.*
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"This formula is awesome. I take it about 30 minutes before bed and fall fast asleep"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
NO HANG-OVER EFFECT!
"I'm usually skeptical about sleep formulas but this one really delivered. Fell asleep quick and hand no hangover effect in the morning"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
WOKE UP REFRESHED
""Woke up rested and felt much better using this product. Will buy again!"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
BEST SLEEP EVER
"This product delivers as advertised. Knocked me out cold the first time I used it. Best sleep aid I have ever used."
BLACK MAGIC sets the bar with its latest supernatural blend: Out Like a Light, Recover Through the Night!*
The team at Black Magic recognizes medicinal plants are used in the treatment of a wide diversity of health problems, which is why we were so excited when we came across Cocculus Laurifolius.*
Cocculus laurifolius (laurel leaf snail seed) belongs to family Menispermaceae is a medicinally active plant and has been traditionally used as a muscle relaxant.* Consequently the plant has been studied for its biological activities and has been shown to possess multiple additional benefits related to anti-stress & relaxation.*
5-HTP may promote sleep by increasing melatonin production, an important sleep-regulating hormone.* Your body converts 5-HTP into serotonin, a substance that regulates appetite, pain sensations, and sleep. Supplementing with it may help boost your serotonin levels.*
5-HTP may increase feelings of fullness, causing you to eat less and lose weight.* Weight loss can increase the production of hormones that make you feel hungry. These feelings of constant hunger can make losing weight unsustainable in the long term. 5-HTP may counteract these hunger-inducing hormones, working to suppress appetite and help you lose weight.*
At the end of the day, a supplement that can support healthy weight loss, the feeling of being full, and increase serotonin levels, just had to be a part of the DUSK TO DAWN formula!
Valerian root contains valerenic acid, an active ingredient with sedative effects. Specifically, valerenic acid is thought to act on brain receptors for the chemical (neurotransmitter) gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).* GABA calms and slows the brain.*
Another study suggested that valerian root can significantly improve anxiety and other issues related to a lack of sleep.*
Theacrine (1,3,7,9-tetramethyluric acid) is thought to act through both the adenosine and dopamine systems to provide a mild calming and sedative effect as well as anti-oxidant properties.* Theacrine may help counteract the stimulatory property of caffeine.*
For these reasons the team at Black Magic felt it necessary to include Theacrine in DUSK TO DAWN, as it is a perfect compliment to the rest of the profile.*
Melatonin plays an important role in regulating sleep.* Its levels begin to rise in the evening to promote sleep and fall in the morning to help wake you up. Melatonin is considered the first-line pharmacologic therapy against the effects of restless sleep by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).*
One metanalysis by Ferracioli-Oda showed that subjects taking melatonin fell asleep an average of 7 minutes faster, stayed asleep about 8 minutes longer, and reported better sleep quality than subjects receiving a placebo.*
2. Sewell RD, Rafieian-Kopaei M. The history and ups and downs of herbal medicines usage. Journal of HerbMed pharmacology. 2014;3.
3. Jahan R, Khatun A, Nahar N, Jahan FI, Chowdhury AR, Nahar A, et al. Use of Menispermaceae family plants in folk medicine of Bangladesh. Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences. 2010;4(1):1-10.
4. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jan; 22(1): 181. Published online 2020 Dec 26. doi: 10.3390/ijms22010181
5. Version 1. F1000Res. 2017; 6: 123.Published online 2017 Feb.9. doi: 10.12688/f1000research.9736.1 Serotonin receptors in depression: from A to B
6. Ferracioli-Oda E, Qawasmi A, Bloch MH. Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders. PLoS One. 2013;8(5):e63773. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Reference list]
7. Nutrients. 2015 Nov; 7(11): 9618–9632. Published online 2015 Nov 19. doi: 10.3390/nu7115484 PMCID: PMC4663612 PMID: 26610558. Cognitive Performance and Mood Following Ingestion of a Theacrine-Containing Dietary Supplement, Caffeine, or Placebo by Young Men and Women
8. Neurosci Lett. 2017 Oct 17;659:48-53.doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2017.08.063. Epub 2017 Aug 31.Theacrine: A purine alkaloid from Camellia assamica var. kucha with a hypnotic property via the adenosine system
9..Shinjyo N, Waddell G, Green J. Valerian root in treating sleep problems and associated disorders-A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Evid Based Integr Med. 2020;25:2515690X20967323. doi:10.1177/2515690X20967323 10.,National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements. Valerian.