Save 20% Off with code Memorial20 PLUS Get A Free Shaker With Purchases Over $120
Save 20% Off with code Memorial20 PLUS Get A Free Shaker With Purchases Over $120
Your Cart is Empty
Black Magic PUMP, Non-Stimulant Pump Pre Workout, Caffiene Free, Nitric Oxide Boosterr, Muscle Pumps, Vasolidation, Beet Root, Nitrates.
Black Magic Pump I.V. amplifies muscle pumps and delivers intense hyperemia thanks to its supernatural synergy of clinically-research nutraceuticals beetroot, Nitrosigine, S7 and horny goat weed. This next-gen blend of complementary ingredients delivers insane pumps each and every tie you hit the gym. *
Greater NO production promotes greater blood flow, nutrient delivery and PUMPs, which ultimately suupports harder training, improved aesthetics and superior results.*
PUMP I.V. is crafted to contain everything needed for superior pumps and performance, but, if you're anything like us, we love to experiment and combine difference product to create transcendental combinations. Being Stimulant-free, Pump I.V. including BZRK or ECTO PLASM.*
PUMP features a transparent label that fully discloses the dose of each active ingredient. This means you know exactly what you're getting in each and every serving.*
Beet root is one of nature's most abundant sources of dietary nitrate -- powerful compounds that have been shown to significantly increase NO production via the nitrate»nitrite»NO pathway.*
Greater NO production improves blood flow, nutrient delivery, performance, and pumps. Nitrate supplementation has also been found to improve oxygen utilization, reducing the “cost” of exercise, ultimately allowing you to train harder for longer.* In addition to containing nitrates, beet root is also abundant in vitamin C, iron, antioxidants, and polyphenols which work to combat free radicals, increase NO bioavailability, and boost natural energy and endurance.*
Pomegranate contains numerous polyphenols (in particular ellagitannins) that have been noted to increase nitric oxide production, improve exercise efficiency, promote antioxidant activities, and support muscle recovery. Supplementation with pomegranate has been noted to enhance vasodilation and blood flow while also delaying the onset of fatigue during exercise. Additional studies also indicate that pomegranate supplementation may improve strength recovery following eccentric exercise.*
For decades, L-arginine was viewed as the supreme NO-boosting supplement since the body uses the amino acid arginine to generate nitric oxide. However, L-arginine has terrible bioavailability and can cause Gl distress when consumed in higher, efficacious amounts.
Developed by Nutrition21, Nitrosigine is cutting-edge NO booster that contains a bioavailable form of arginine, and 1500mg has been shown
to be as effective as 8,000mg of Citrulline Malate. In addition to increasing exercise blood flow as well as mental & physical performance (not to mention bigger pumps and greater vascularity), Nitrosigine also helps reduce biomarkers of muscle fatigue following exercise.*
Compared to other supplements, Nitrosigine is fast-acting, with research noting its benefits are noticeable in as little as 15 minutes!
As beneficial as nitric oxide can be, it has an extremely short half-life. S7 is a revolutionary blend of seven superfoods, including: Green
Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale, that has decreased reactive oxygen species, thereby
enhancing the bioavailability of NO.*
Incorporating S7 into Black Magic PUMP provides yet another complementary component to deliver amazing pumps and performance unmatched by any other pump product on the market!
Also known as Horny Goat Weed, epimedium has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine as an aphrodisiac, blood flow
enhancer, and erectile aid. The plant contains a unique alkaloid named icariin, which functions as a selective PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitor. In case you weren't aware, PDE5 inhibition is the same mechanism by which many world-class male-enhancement products work.*
Furthermore, icariin has also been found to enhance eNOS expression and NO production. This elevates icariin into extremely elite territory
among supplements as it offers 3-in-1 pump enhancement!
Epicatechin is the most abundant bioactive compound present in dark chocolate, and a prized supplement for athletes of all kinds, especially
those looking to maximize their performance and physique potential!
Specifically, epicatechin has been found to reduce myostatin and increase markers of skeletal muscle myogenesis (i.e. muscle growth). The potent polyphenol has also been found to enhance NO production as well as grip strength.*
1. Wylie LJ, Kelly J, Bailey SJ, Blackwell JR, Skiba PF, Winyard PG, Jeukendrup AE, Vanhatalo A, Jones AM. Beetroot juice and exercise: pharmaco-
dynamic and dose-response relationships. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2013 Aug 1;115(3):325-36. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00372.2013. Epub 2013 May 2. PMID: 23640589.
2. Clements WT, Lee SR, Bloomer RJ. Nitrate ingestion: a review of the health and physical performance effects. Nutrients. 2014 Nov 18;6(11):5224-64. doi: 10.3390/nu6115224. PMID: 25412154; PMCID: PMC4245587.
3. Macuh M, Knap B. Effects of Nitrate Supplementation on Exercise Performance in Humans: A Narrative Review. Nutrients. 2021 Sep 13;13(9):3183. doi: 10.3390/nu13093183. PMID: 34579061; PMCID: PMC8465461.
4. Ammar A, Bailey SJ, Chtourou H, Trabelsi K, Turki M, Hokelmann A, Souissi N. Effects of pomegranate supplementation on exercise performance
and post-exercise recovery in healthy adults: a systematic review. Br J Nutr. 2018 Dec;120(11):1201-1216. doi: 10.1017/S0007114518002696. Epub 2018 Oct 23. PMID: 30350760.
5. Ammar A, Turki M, Chtourou H, Hammouda 0, Trabelsi K, Kallel C, Abdelkarim 0, Hoekelmann A, Bouaziz M, Ayadi F, Driss T, Souissi N. Pomegran-ate Supplementation Accelerates Recovery of Muscle Damage and Soreness and Inflammatory Markers after a Weightlifting Training Session. PLoS One. 2016 Oct 20;11(10):¢0160305. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0160305. PMID: 27764091; PMCID: PMC5072630.
6. Rogers IM, Gills J, Gray M. Acute effects of Nitrosigine® and citrulline malate on vasodilation in young adults. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2020;17(1):12. Published 2020 Feb 24. doi:10.1186/512970-020-00343-y JA Rood-0jalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, et al. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:P14. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
8. Harvey et. al. The effects of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate on cognitive function. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2015;34(6):544.
9. Gutierrez-Salmean G, Ciaraldi TP, Nogueira L, Barboza J, Taub PR, Hogan MC, et al. Effects of (-)-epicatechin on molecular modulators of skeletal
muscle growth and differentiation. J Nutr Biochem. (2014) 25:91-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2013.09.007
10. McDonald CM, Ramirez-Sanchez |, Oskarsson B, Joyce N, Aguilar C, Nicorici A, Dayan J, Goude E, Abresch RT, Villarreal F, Ceballos G, Perkins G, Dugar S, Schreiner G, Henricson EK. (-)-Epicatechin induces mitochondrial biogenesis and markers of muscle regeneration in adults with Becker
muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve. 2021
11. Nemzer, B.V, Centner, C., Wiessler, N., Pietrzkowski, Z., Hunter, J. M, Fink, B., & Ko, D. (2021). A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled , Randomized,
Longitudinal Study on the Effects of a Plant-based Dietary Supplement on Nitric Oxide and Mitochondrial Metabolic Activity. 10(2), 21-31. https://doi.org/10.5539/jfrv10n2p21
12. Boris V. Nemzer, Christoph Centner, Denise Zdzieblik, Bruno Fink, John M. Hunter & Daniel Konig (2017): Oxidative stress or redox signalling -
new insights into the effects of a proprietary multifunctional botanical dietary supplement, Free Radical Research, DOI: 10.1080/10715762.20171390228
13. Ning H, Xin ZC, Lin G, Banie L, Lue TF, Lin CS. Effects of icariin on phosphodiesterase-5 activity in vitro and cyclic guanosine monophosphate
level in cavernous smooth muscle cells. Urology. 2006;68:1350-4.
As a dietary supplement, consume five (5) capsules 60 minutes prior to training, with 8-12 ounces of water (or your preferred pre workout
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Enter Your Email & Get FREE Workouts, Product Updates and EXCLUSIVE Deals!